Galaxy S5: other colors and 32gb model?

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
So I see a lot of different posts here but no one has yet to ask from what i see...When is the Gold And Blue colors going to be available?...Does Samsung plan to make a 32gb model?...That's a major disappointment if they don't release the other colors or a bigger internal storage model....Most likely won't buy it if that is the case...

Thank You:)

Last edited by a moderator:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: other colors and 32gb model?

So I see a lot of different posts here but no one has yet to ask from what i see...When is the Gold And Blue colors going to be available?...Does Samsung plan to make a 32gb model?...That's a major disappointment if they don't release the other colors or a bigger internal storage model....Most likely won't buy it if that is the case...

Thank You:)

There are 32gb versions but basically up to the individual carriers to carry them - usually launch after a couple weeks after the device arrives. Same with the colors - I believe white and black are available first, then the others will show up.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

There are 32gb versions but basically up to the individual carriers to carry them - usually launch after a couple weeks after the device arrives. Same with the colors - I believe white and black are available first, then the others will show up.

I'm willing to bet the blue will be a best buy exclusive to att, verizon and sprint.

mlbyanks11

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Possibility you could be right...I am pretty sure I am going for the Gold model if anything...I have a galaxy note 3 right now so I will just patiently wait for the 32gb model to come out

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

The blue and gold are just backplates, and at some point in the future Samsung will offer replacement backplates or at least some carrier will so voila you get the color you want.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

The blue and gold are just backplates, and at some point in the future Samsung will offer replacement backplates or at least some carrier will so voila you get the color you want.

Yep! The only variant that has a different face is the white one. The other 3 all have black trim on the front so you can just buy a different color backplate down the road. But if you put it in a case what's the point? :-$

Edit: come to think of it, a white one with a blue back plate would be pretty sharp. :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

It would be pretty cool looking, but I always go with a case so no worries. My annoyance is with the 32GB being an unknown. I am waiting on that and since I am porting back to Verizon I may just opt to go Pre-Paid for a month or two and wait for the 32GB GS5 to launch so I don't waste my money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez