Why I will get the Galaxy S5 next month

gwenael-seattle73

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I have been an android user for ever and have tried pretty much all the brands when changing to a new phone . Last year I decided to switch from the Samsung note 2 and get the LG G2 .
I have not been disappointed and it is definitely one of the best android phone ever made .

Like many people over here, I am a big fan of technology and I was ready to use my JUMP program with T-Mobile to get the new LG G2 pro and go back to a bigger screen .
Unfortunately , LG has decided that the US was not an important market and we are still in the unknown has to when we will be blessed by LG and have the right after everyone in the world to get one

Right now would have been the perfect time for me to get it and in six months , probably get the G3. Instead I took a look at the S5 and I liked what I saw .
There are enough things about it like the fitness features ( I run everyday ) to make me want one .
In a global market like ours, I really don't get it why some companies like LG , Sony ( with the new Experia Z2 ) choose to ignore such a huge market like the US and let Samsung and Apple offer newer product . By the time the Z2 and LG G2 pro are available here , they will look outdated .

And some people wonder why Apple and Samsung are leading the world in smartphone sales

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why I will get the S5 next month

Welcome to the forums.
Have you checked the bands on the other devices to see if they can run on your network? TMo is pretty flexible when it comes to GSM devices.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo