Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hardrocker89
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Ok, so from what I've been told, if I pre order my g s 5, will it ship on April 11th. Is this what everyone is being told? I just ask because I have no problem no going into a store when they open next Friday to grab my new phone.

Yup......can't wait. Lol

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: pre order question

I know AT&T it ships the on the 8-9 of April and should be received by the 11th
    - Using the Sony Xperia Z3! -

When i preordered my HTC One last year from ATT I actually received it a day before release.

i've asked a million online chat CSR's for verizon, and they all say it'll ship prior to the 11th so you'll have it on or before the 11th.

the one CSR on the phone i spoke to told me it won't ship until the 11th bc verizon isn't allowed to ship prior to the manufacturer's set release date.

i'm leaning towards the first, because the chat CSR's say that's the advantage of doing the online pre-order, to guarantee you'll have it on release date.

Does anyone know when T-Mobile will ship?
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jayochs View Post
    i've asked a million online chat CSR's for verizon, and they all say it'll ship prior to the 11th so you'll have it on or before the 11th.

the one CSR on the phone i spoke to told me it won't ship until the 11th bc verizon isn't allowed to ship prior to the manufacturer's set release date.

i'm leaning towards the first, because the chat CSR's say that's the advantage of doing the online pre-order, to guarantee you'll have it on release date.
    Highly doubt it. I think that Verizon doesn't get it out until the week of the 14th. Mid to late week. When was the last time that Verizon gave anyone a happy surprise?

when they released the LG G2 days before every other carrier

Quote Originally Posted by smooth4lyfe View Post
    I know AT&T it ships the on the 8-9 of April and should be received by the 11th
    Hoping we get it by the 9th or 10th

I pre ordered my S5 on April 1st. I purchased it through Best Buy and while doing so I was given an order confirmation number and advised I would receive a confirmation email. After 2 days passed and NOT receiving an email, I called Best Buy customer service. Initially they had a hard time locating any record of my purchase but soon confirmed that I had indeed ordered a black S5. I have also checked my credit card and can see that it was charged, but still no email.

Time will tell if the order was fulfilled and I just like everyone else cannot wait for the phone to arrive at my doorstep!

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by rexbaumgartner View Post
    I pre ordered my S5 on April 1st. I purchased it through Best Buy and while doing so I was given an order confirmation number and advised I would receive a confirmation email. After 2 days passed and NOT receiving an email, I called Best Buy customer service. Initially they had a hard time locating any record of my purchase but soon confirmed that I had indeed ordered a black S5. I have also checked my credit card and can see that it was charged, but still no email.

Time will tell if the order was fulfilled and I just like everyone else cannot wait for the phone to arrive at my doorstep!

:-)

I ordered the exact same way I'm hoping to get an email sometime early next week saying it's on the way!! ☺☺

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    rexbaumgartner likes this.