How long for Verizon to release a 32GB Galaxy S5?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I would like to order the S5 from Verizon but want the 32GB. How long will it take Verizon to release the 32GB version?
I don't want to purchase the 16GB and a month later have to repurchase the 32GB like I did with the S4. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: How long for Verizon to release a 32GB S5 ?

You know Verizon takes forever!

Posted via Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Maybe I'll just order up the Note 3 from Verizon. I'm sure not going to suck on another 16GB model.

My S4 is getting so stale.....:p

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

???

I have 32gb phone. Except for pictures, videos, and games. I'm never over 10gb. The videos and pictures can transfer to the SD.

What you are saying may apply to you but you keep trying to apply it to everyone else. 16gb phones are useless to many people. Including me.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

The 32 GB S4 on Verizon showed up around six weeks after the 16`s were released. Perhaps they'll follow the same pattern.

Sent from my HTC One M7

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

And AT&T released their 32GB GS4 two weeks after their 1GB GS4 so I am hoping they follow the same time frame and don't drag it out. I am done with Verizon.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

What you are saying may apply to you but you keep trying to apply it to everyone else. 16gb phones are useless to many people. Including me.

Other than games.... why do you need a 32gb phone?

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

The 32 GB S4 on Verizon showed up around six weeks after the 16`s were released. Perhaps they'll follow the same pattern.

Sent from my HTC One M7

Sure did seem to me it was longer than 6 weeks for the S4 32 gb to show after the S4 16 gb was released. Could be just me though.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

Simple,

Large applications like offline Wikipedia

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Still plenty of room left unless you are a gamer.

The point I am trying to make is that most people who feel they "need" 32gb of internal storage really dont. But what ever floats your boat. Its your $50.

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site

Sure did seem to me it was longer than 6 weeks for the S4 32 gb to show after the S4 16 gb was released. Could be just me though.

Give or take. It was May 23rd for the 16 gb and July 3 for the 32 gb.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site

The point I am trying to make is that most people who feel they "need" 32gb of internal storage really dont. But what ever floats your boat. Its your $50.

I disagree. I don't game at all. I'm a physician who uses programs that requires large data bases for offline use. And I find myself running out of memory with 16gb

The only saving grace was the apps to SD option.

I hope the s5 has it like the s4 did

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site

I think that you are looking at this from strictly an entertainment point of veiw. Some of us here actually use our phones as tools with our careers. I also think that just because you don't understand our need you shouldn't be saying that we are making it up. I don't need to explain to you why I need it. But trust me, I do.

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

I think that you are looking at this from strictly an entertainment point of veiw. Some of us here actually use our phones as tools with our careers. I also think that just because you don't understand our need you shouldn't be saying that we are making it up. I don't need to explain to you why I need it. But trust me, I do.

I can understand... know that I know... thanks.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Other than games.... why do you need a 32gb phone?

Why not, why should I settle for a 16GB phone, if I wanted to do that I would buy an iphone with no expansion. I want what I want and if an OEM can't offer it I simply look for one who can. Everyone has their preferences, some don't see the benefit or need of a phone above 16GB of storage (minus formatting and OS) and some don't see the benefit of external storage. I see the benefit of both 32GB and external storage and if HTC had been able to put a removable battery I would look at the M8, but then again that camera sucks, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax