Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Galaxy S5: Cases go on sale at best buy tomorrow!

    I called to confirm, just thought I would share this information with you guys! They'll also have screen protectors!
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 04-06-2014 at 10:57 AM.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Cases go on sale at best but tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    I called to confirm, just thought I would share this information with you guys! They'll also have screen protectors!
    I called my store and he said nothing until the 11th.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Cases go on sale at best but tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xm_jdm View Post
    I called my store and he said nothing until the 11th.
    Huh, weird. Even the website says 4/6/14. And my best buy said they would, but I did call a best buy mobile.
    Last edited by jakeypride; 04-05-2014 at 06:31 PM.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Cases go on sale at best but tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    Huh, weird. Even the website says 4/6/14. And my best buy said they would, but I did call a best buy mobile.
    I have found that BB Mobile does things a little different. Maybe I will give my local BB Mobile a call.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Galaxy S5: Cases go on sale at best buy tomorrow!

    Instagram

    The two newest photos. I didn't know how to post them on this site because I'm using an iphone.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Galaxy S5: Cases go on sale at best buy tomorrow!

    are they selling the s view wireless charging case?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by jakeypride View Post
    Instagram

    The two newest photos. I didn't know how to post them on this site because I'm using an iphone.
    i bet you are happy to be getting rid of that iCrap! lol
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Galaxy S5: Cases go on sale at best buy tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by eyecon82 View Post
    are they selling the s view wireless charging case?

    - - - Updated - - -


    i bet you are happy to be getting rid of that iCrap! lol
    You have no idea how sick of this phone I am. And I don't know if they were the wireless but they for sure had the sview cases. I had to ask if they had any because they weren't out on display. But they had a lot in the back. And the employee brought out like 3 s view cases.

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 5: Best magnetic lens
    By Alex Karim in forum Nexus 5 Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 11:42 PM
  2. Is there a tasks screen on the One?
    By dart4605 in forum AT&T HTC One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM
  3. Your overall thoughts on this tablet?
    By JamesM90 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:36 AM
  4. Sprint Galaxy S3: Problem using the microphone on the keyboard
    By lions_lair in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 07:51 PM
  5. Instaling Kies on S4 Mini
    By s4mini in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions