Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Radio Shack Preorders

Just wondering what is everyones experience with radio Shack and preorders? I have never preordered through them before and I am hoping that there won't be a delay in getting my S5 because I preordered through them and not Sprint.

Default Re: Radio Shack Preorders

Only real way would be to call the store you pre-ordered from and ask if they expect them on time.

Either that or the customer service line if you did it through the website and are just having it shipped.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Does anyone have prior experience with radio shacks insurance program for phones? Is it worthed and what's their deductibles and premiums?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I preordered from radio shack as well. This is my first time. They said that they were Todd they'd be getting it between 4/5 and mid-April. Who else has preordered from Radio Shack, and let's keep each other updated on when they start showing up in stores!

They told me in Brooklyn NY either late this week or early next week

Good to hear. They said even though they may not have mine, another store in the area may get extra that aren't pre-ordered. So as soon as I hear that any radio shacks have them, I should call him to see if there is one at another store and they will go pick it up for me.

I called my Radio Shack and they said they are going to be getting them in tomorrow but can't sell them until 4/11. : /

Yep. They said they have it but I can't pick it up before tomorrow Friday. Oh well, I'll wait one more day...

Just got my call form radio shack my sprint s5 is in and can pick up at 10 am Tomorrow

Posted via Android Central App

Same thing for me. My store opens at 9 though.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Android Central