5 days to go until release of the Galaxy S5...

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Everything. Literally, everything....
I'm coming from a....wait for it...Droid Bionic. Bought it opening day in Sept 2011. I'm sure most of you can understand my high level of anticipation....

I feel ya! I'm coming from the EVO 3D..... Launch day as well :D

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Everything. Literally, everything....
I'm coming from a....wait for it...Droid Bionic. Bought it opening day in Sept 2011. I'm sure most of you can understand my high level of anticipation....

Yeah that's quite the upgrade. The screen, the camera, the speed, the battery...you're definitely going to see a huge difference coming from the Bionic.

Posted via Android Central App

lui22

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to try the finger print scanner and Testing the new security features.
Im sorry but as a BlackBerry guy i have to respond to this and as an internet person i have to use memes
MockIt_29032014113642.jpg
and
image.png

In all seriousness though i wouldn't mind a SGS5 the hardware looks pretty darn good and I'm definitely looking forward to the camera!

WinePress

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Samsung stores here in Laos are already selling the S5, its very over-priced.
$660 in some stores and $758 in other stores all for the 16 gig version.

My girlfriend wants to buy one but I told her she might as well get the Note 3 for $534 instead of paying that retarded price for the S5.

anon(8702321)

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
oh right because they already have it.... HAHA i just realized sentence is misspelled.

"Leave no trace, shave off your fingerprints" -Louise Belcher (bobs burgers)

I'm actually really excited to be able to personalize my phone again. Coming from an iphone 5 from launch day. I'm sick of just every iphone looking the exact same. So I'm going to the galaxy :) and the camera! And everything!

killakumes

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Anyone know how att works? I preordered for shipment. Will I get it by 11th or will it ship on 11th

pre-ordered mine from at&t and it shipped yesterday. check your shipping status on their website. I think most orders will be shipped out by 4/8 or 4/9.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know when bb will ship? You guys and your confirmations on shipping are making me anxious to get mine!! ☺☺

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know when bb will ship? You guys and your confirmations on shipping are making me anxious to get mine!! ☺☺

Best Buy has a track record of being late on shipping new releases - all you can do is watch your order status.

hardrocker89

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't sure if my local bb would have a black S5 is the only reason I preordered and it won't let me cancel the order but if I don't have it by fri I'll make a stop by the store and see if they can help me out

MsKate

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a toddler, so I'm looking forward to the camera and the waterproof features. I'm coming from an HTC Rezound which I have come to loathe. I need a new phone, and was glad that my contract was up last Saturday. So long as I can hold out a few more days, I'll be happy!

killakumes

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I have a toddler, so I'm looking forward to the camera and the waterproof features. I'm coming from an HTC Rezound which I have come to loathe. I need a new phone, and was glad that my contract was up last Saturday. So long as I can hold out a few more days, I'll be happy!

Coming up to almost 7 years of iphone use, it feels like freedom is within reach. the couple of days UPS is taking to get me my s5 are feeling like an eternity.

lui22

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
"Leave no trace, shave off your fingerprints" -Louise Belcher (bobs burgers)

I'm actually really excited to be able to personalize my phone again. Coming from an iphone 5 from launch day. I'm sick of just every iphone looking the exact same. So I'm going to the galaxy :) and the camera! And everything!
Honestly the SGS 4 has an AMAZING CAMERA!!! I cant wait to get my fingers of butter and fists of ham on it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22