Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default It's the wireless back cover the same size as the original cover?

I want wireless charging but I don't want to increase the size of the phone in any way. Does anyone know if the wireless charging back cover the same size as the original cover?

Default Re: It's the wireless back cover the same size as the original cover?

I'm on the preorder list so I guess I'll find out once I receive it.
    Thanked by:
    atg284 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by mustang8918 View Post
    I'm on the preorder list so I guess I'll find out once I receive it.
    Please let me know as soon as you get it. I want wireless charging but I will not get one if it means increasing the size of the phone.
    Thanked by:
    atg284 

Will do. I just hope they start shipping around the time the phone becomes available.
    Thanked by:
    atg284 

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mustang8918 View Post
    Will do. I just hope they start shipping around the time the phone becomes available.
    Please quote this in your response in case I miss it

I just saw this in an article online. Instead, users can buy a new battery door for $29 that has the wireless charging plate included, one which adds a few millimeters of thickness to the smartphone. I may have to cancel my order because I've already ordered a case for it and don't think it will fit if the phone is any thicker. I'll probably just wait and see what others say before i bite the bullet based off of this new information.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Dam that's too bad.

I've received a 50% coupon from samsung so I'll probably just use it on the wireless cover when it becomes available. For fifteen bucks, I'm fine with it not working in my current case.

It might work with some cases

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro