Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: My T-Mobile Pre-order shipped

Well I got the finger print scanner up and running and have no problem using it with one hand, I have my thumb registered. People also say I small hands for a guy so. But there is one problem, it wont read my micro sd card, it says it's supported.

Edit: never mind, my dumb self didn't push it in all the way
    Last edited by Xzibit3; 04-10-2014 at 08:00 PM.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xzibit3 View Post
    Well I got the finger print scanner up and running and have no problem using it with one hand, I have my thumb registered. People also say I small hands for a guy so. But there is one problem, it wont read my micro sd card, it says it's supported
    Good to hear about the finger print scanner....What make model, and size is your SD card?

Quote Originally Posted by atg284 View Post
    Good to hear about the finger print scanner....What make model, and size is your SD card?
    I didn't notice that it wasn't pushed all the win it, the SD card is working fine now; thanks for the help though. and I have 11.58 GB of available space according to Kies. Also, for the finger print scanner, since I'm using my thumb, I have it going horizontal and it recognizes it.
    Thanked by:
    atg284 

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

I didn't notice that it wasn't pushed all the win it, the SD card is working fine now; thanks for the help though. and I have 11.58 GB of available space according to Kies. Also, for the finger print scanner, since I'm using my thumb, I have it going horizontal and it recognizes it.
    That is awesome glad it works! Also was hoping for at least 10GB left over so that is good. Coming form just 1.2 Gb for apps so this will be nearly 10 time the amount.
    Xzibit3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by atg284 View Post
    That is awesome glad it works! Also was hoping for at least 10GB left over so that is good. Coming form just 1.2 Gb for apps so this will be nearly 10 time the amount.
    Agreed. So far I'm liking it, fast and snappy. Currently upgrading the firmware.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

Agreed. So far I'm liking it, fast and snappy. Currently upgrading the firmware.
    That's good to hear. I have been toying with the idea of putting nova Launcher on it or leaving it stock. My Note 10.1 2014 tablet is stock and I dont mind Touchwiz at all. Hopefully I will be able to decide tomorrow.

I'm going to end up putting Nova on it because it has more features, at least Sammy added a new scroll option for scrolling through home screens.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123