My T-Mobile Pre-order shipped

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Mine says it's on the way! Should be here on Friday! Maybe sooner if I'm lucky

Posted via Android Central App
How long ago did they charge your card and was it on back order status prior to showing shipped? I was charged today, yet no tracking and still shows backordered

milehifireguy

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
How long ago did they charge your card and was it on back order status prior to showing shipped? I was charged today, yet no tracking and still shows backordered

Not sure on the billing. It hasn't shown up yet that I can see, but I have a tracking number

Posted via Android Central App

mikea3000

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Excellent....mine also changed from backordered to order placed, but then a few hours later back to backordered. They charged my card about 8 hours ago. What state are you in. It seems like they are shipping out phones out first that are further from their distribution center in Kentucky to ensure a 4/11 delivery date.

SanDeggo

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I feel bad for the people that preordered on 3/24 and still haven't received their tracking confirmation, but I think it will work out. After all T-Mobile's site did say "Pre-Order now and get your S5 by the 11th". I am in California, I pre-ordered the Black S5 16GB and it is set to be delivered tomorrow. Good luck all!

chr1sny

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
So I pre-ordered on 3/24 with ground shipping. I have a tracking number now and it says delivery by end of day on Friday. I'm in NYC btw.

Zylograth

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number this morning by logging in to T-Mobile and checking on order status. Showed expected delivery of Friday, got an email from UPS updating it to tomorrow between noon and 4.

I ordered on the 24th around 8PM and I am in Tampa, FL.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I finally got a tracking # today but no info on UPS site yet so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow since I paid for overnight shipping. I'm in VA. Order placed on 24th.

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Hating UPS at the moment, my S5 was dropped off at a UPS in my state at 4 am today, but like usually I will still get it tomorrow when they can easily just drop it off today and have one less thing to worry about -,-

For those that have gotten theirs, did you have to sign something to get it, or did they just drop it in front of the door?

Last edited:

Zabigayle

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Hating UPS at the moment, my S5 was dropped off at a UPS in my state at 4 am today, but like usually I will still get it tomorrow when they can easily just drop it off today and have one less thing to worry about -,-

For those that have gotten theirs, did you have to sign something to get it, or did they just drop it in front of the door?

Mine came USPS and I did NOT have to sign for it. They left mine in the mailbox.

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Just got the UPS e-mail saying mine will be delivered tomorrow. Guess I'm not going to the store until the UPS driver arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non