My T-Mobile Pre-order shipped

mustang8918

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't like UPS, they never get to my house until it gets dark. At this rate, I could have just held out for a few more hours and saved my next day shipping money.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Mines "out for delivery" -- in Los Angeles -- and supposed to be here before 6:45pm. I'm getting anxious because I leave for Coachella tonight and REALLY REALLY want to bring it. They have an entire Samsung Galaxy tent there! If I leave before it gets here, I guess bringing my S3 won't be the end of the world.

mackie99

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Mines "out for delivery" -- in Los Angeles -- and supposed to be here before 6:45pm. I'm getting anxious because I leave for Coachella tonight and REALLY REALLY want to bring it. They have an entire Samsung Galaxy tent there! If I leave before it gets here, I guess bringing my S3 won't be the end of the world.

Did you order overnight or ground? I ordered ground and I'm not getting it until tomorrow. I live in Riverside, CA.

ItsMeMandi

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Ground I guess -- I literally ordered it at 7am the day it went on pre-order.

Edit: It says 3 Day Select on the UPS tracking page.

Last edited:

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I got the finger print scanner up and running and have no problem using it with one hand, I have my thumb registered. People also say I small hands for a guy so. But there is one problem, it wont read my micro sd card, it says it's supported.

Edit: never mind, my dumb self didn't push it in all the way

Last edited:

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Well I got the finger print scanner up and running and have no problem using it with one hand, I have my thumb registered. People also say I small hands for a guy so. But there is one problem, it wont read my micro sd card, it says it's supported

Good to hear about the finger print scanner....What make model, and size is your SD card?

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Good to hear about the finger print scanner....What make model, and size is your SD card?
I didn't notice that it wasn't pushed all the win it, the SD card is working fine now; thanks for the help though. and I have 11.58 GB of available space according to Kies. Also, for the finger print scanner, since I'm using my thumb, I have it going horizontal and it recognizes it.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I didn't notice that it wasn't pushed all the win it, the SD card is working fine now; thanks for the help though. and I have 11.58 GB of available space according to Kies. Also, for the finger print scanner, since I'm using my thumb, I have it going horizontal and it recognizes it.

That is awesome glad it works! Also was hoping for at least 10GB left over so that is good. Coming form just 1.2 Gb for apps so this will be nearly 10 time the amount. :D

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
That is awesome glad it works! Also was hoping for at least 10GB left over so that is good. Coming form just 1.2 Gb for apps so this will be nearly 10 time the amount. :D
Agreed. So far I'm liking it, fast and snappy. Currently upgrading the firmware.

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. So far I'm liking it, fast and snappy. Currently upgrading the firmware.
That's good to hear. I have been toying with the idea of putting nova Launcher on it or leaving it stock. My Note 10.1 2014 tablet is stock and I dont mind Touchwiz at all. Hopefully I will be able to decide tomorrow. :confused:

Xzibit3

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to end up putting Nova on it because it has more features, at least Sammy added a new scroll option for scrolling through home screens.