- 2 Posts
screen cracked n probably upgrade of Galaxy S5
I had the Nexus S i9020 for two years but yesterday it was dropped on the floor when I was handing it to my friend. Everything still works on it, and battery life is still ok powered with the mpj extended battery, but there is a huge crack in the middle of the screen. I dont know whether phone insurance covers this kind of physical damage. Can I replace the screen for free? If it costs more than just simply purchasing a new, I would rather upgrade it to Galaxy S5 or something.
- 04-08-2014, 05:24 AM #2
Re: screen cracked n probably upgrade of Galaxy S5
Phone insurance would cover it but depending on your Asurion coverage it will be $100+. The Galaxy S5 can be purchased with a contract for about $200. I'd just upgrade myself to be honest.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
- By Prabhat Sharma in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:06 PM
- By ValYooNeek in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:52 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:45 PM
- By msavic6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:04 AM
- By fcjr77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 01:38 AM