Galaxy S5: Today Is THE Day!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Today Is THE Day!

Just checked my status as well and it is in the nearby sort facility and says in transit to its destination. Prayerfully, it will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my mail lady makes her own hours and smokes crack, but if she knows what I know, tomorrow is NOT the day to eff around with my mail :)

Good luck to all tomorrow and sending patience to those still waiting!

So your mail carrier is on crack too? I have two packages that have been out for delivery since yesterday. Still waiting on those deliveries.

Posted via Android Central App

fatfury

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site

So your mail carrier is on crack too? I have two packages that have been out for delivery since yesterday. Still waiting on those deliveries.

My wife's is at the sort facility in my city as of this evening and should have it at my door tomorrow afternoon 👍

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm really disgruntled with the fact that I live in the same state as the att distribution center and I still won't get my phone till the 10 th. Fort worth is like down the street lol

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

Well...my S5 has been shipped and should arrive later today according to the website. I still have NOT received an email stating that it has shipped or a tracking number. I even called customer service to confirm that I would receive it later today. QUESTION: Should I take the phone to an AT&T Store and have them activate it or is it easy enough for me to do it?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

Well...my S5 has been shipped and should arrive later today according to the website. I still have NOT received an email stating that it has shipped or a tracking number. I even called customer service to confirm that I would receive it later today. QUESTION: Should I take the phone to an AT&T Store and have them activate it or is it easy enough for me to do it?

Its easy to do. You can either activate over the phone or the internet.

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site

OMG YES! She does what she wants, when she wants, comes when she wants and puts the wrong mail in the box. She even had the audacity to hint that she wanted a job with my company. Sorry, Charlie. There's only room for one woman who does what she wants with the occasional broken give-a-damn. We live in a small town that would make Mayberry look like a large Metropolis (ok, not that small...but coming from a big city, this is small), so I'm so confused as to how the mail system can suck so bad.

All I know is that along with the unleashed fury of epithets that will ensue if she mucks this up, there will also be consequences and repercussions LOL

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

You can activate over the phone or their stores. It sounds like we should start seeing some positive feedback from forum users on deliveries today. Its Christmas in April

jdunn

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Mine comes today at some point. Can't wait to check this phone out. I have stayed away from Galaxy devices since the Captivate. Hopefully this one lives up to the hype.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 27, 2009
Visit site

Man mine won't be here till tomorrow. I need to just go back to bed and try and sleep all day(on vacation) and wake up tomorrow ha ha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Man mine won't be here till tomorrow. I need to just go back to bed and try and sleep all day(on vacation) and wake up tomorrow ha ha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Or kill time watching all episodes of game of thrones

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

Or kill time watching all episodes of game of thrones

That is EXACTLY what I am doing today! My phone should be here tomorrow so I am just trying to stay busy since I am also on vacation this week with nothing to do but sit around my house and wait!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan