Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66
Like Tree27Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,855 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,865 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

    Default Galaxy S5: Today Is THE Day!

    Alright.....all of us AT&T preorder folks... TODAY... April 8... our Samsung Galaxy S5 preorders begin to ship out!! We will all anxiously await for the FedEx truck to stop in front of our homes.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    I'm glad I have to work today and tomorrow because I'd probably go and sit on the porch waiting on my phone. Lmao

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. #3  
    Ddust14's Avatar

    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Mine should be delivered sometime Wed, I can't wait.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,855 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,865 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    I hope I get it on Thursday or Friday because those are my days off. Otherwise I will be too tempted to call in sick so that I can set it up and play with it... lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    I'm glad I have to work today and tomorrow because I'd probably go and sit on the porch waiting on my phone. Lmao

    Posted via Android Central App
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,855 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,865 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    1 day shipping? That would be awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddust14 View Post
    Mine should be delivered sometime Wed, I can't wait.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Cant wait!! I am hoping to get mine atleast by Friday
    - Using the Sony Xperia Z3! -
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg C View Post
    I hope I get it on Thursday or Friday because those are my days off. Otherwise I will be too tempted to call in sick so that I can set it up and play with it... lol.
    lol same here.
    Greg C likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    What does your tracking information show as estimated delivery? Mine shipped out on the 7th and was at DFW last night. Shows EDD of 4/10. Not sure how it takes two days to go from DFW to Columbus.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Mine should be here tomorrow! Can't wait!
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Same here-- I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Finally divorcing the iPhone. Can't wait.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Did you order from Verizon?

    Posted via Android Central App
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.... Left Fort Worth at 3:40 this morning. Been saying it's shipped since Sunday night.

    I'm in SE LA, so not too far from Dallas.....
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    I hope everyone gets there's ASAP but Cingular has a long history of shipping pre-launch and then having Fedex hold them until launch. I've seen Cingular deliver one day early but I haven't heard of two days.

    Good luck though!
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Mine still says preparing to ship 😫. I'm really torturing myself. The logical me knows I won't get the phone til Friday , but the impatient me wants it to be on my porch tomorrow. Lol
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,855 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,865 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    I know exactly what you mean.. mine st ill says "preparing to ship" with an estimated shipping time of today or tomorrow. I even called AT&T to find out EXACTLY when it would ship. The cs rep told me the same thing the website said. I was hoping they could tell me more, but no... the wait continues.


    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    Mine still says preparing to ship ��. I'm really torturing myself. The logical me knows I won't get the phone til Friday , but the impatient me wants it to be on my porch tomorrow. Lol
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Mine was shipped today! I ordered on the 28th of March...hope I get it tomorrow!
    - Using the Sony Xperia Z3! -
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Finally got my shipping notice. Says my estimated arrival is Thursday.

    Posted via Android Central App
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    I hope everyone gets there's ASAP but Cingular has a long history of shipping pre-launch and then having Fedex hold them until launch. I've seen Cingular deliver one day early but I haven't heard of two days.

    Good luck though!
    I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I paid next day and have gotten phones 2 days early before from AT&T. If you ordered it from a Cingular rep, you probably got scammed because they were bought out like 6 years ago. Lol.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by robertopod1968 View Post
    I'll be getting mine tomorrow. I paid next day and have gotten phones 2 days early before from AT&T. If you ordered it from a Cingular rep, you probably got scammed because they were bought out like 6 years ago. Lol.
    Pics ASAP please. Hoping you get the device!

    Posted via Android Central App
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Just checked my status as well and it is in the nearby sort facility and says in transit to its destination. Prayerfully, it will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my mail lady makes her own hours and smokes crack, but if she knows what I know, tomorrow is NOT the day to eff around with my mail

    Good luck to all tomorrow and sending patience to those still waiting!
    Thanked by:
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinisandStilettos View Post
    Just checked my status as well and it is in the nearby sort facility and says in transit to its destination. Prayerfully, it will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty sure my mail lady makes her own hours and smokes crack, but if she knows what I know, tomorrow is NOT the day to eff around with my mail

    Good luck to all tomorrow and sending patience to those still waiting!
    So your mail carrier is on crack too? I have two packages that have been out for delivery since yesterday. Still waiting on those deliveries.

    Posted via Android Central App
  22. #22  
    fatfury's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    So your mail carrier is on crack too? I have two packages that have been out for delivery since yesterday. Still waiting on those deliveries.

    Posted via Android Central App
    My wife's is at the sort facility in my city as of this evening and should have it at my door tomorrow afternoon 👍
  23. #23  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by fatfury View Post
    My wife's is at the sort facility in my city as of this evening and should have it at my door tomorrow afternoon 👍
    Lucky. Let me go see if I know somebody who knows somebody in the post office. Lol
  24. #24  
    fatfury's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypie31 View Post
    Lucky. Let me go see if I know somebody who knows somebody in the post office. Lol
    She got all excited today because she got a package in the mail today and thought it was her phone. Nope, it was her phone case! 😂 LOL!
  25. #25  

    Default Re: Today Is THE Day!

    Quote Originally Posted by fatfury View Post
    She got all excited today because she got a package in the mail today and thought it was her phone. Nope, it was her phone case! 😂 LOL!
    Aww. I would be mad Lol

    Posted via Android Central App
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. galaxy S4 has removed the comma from the keyboard...
    By syman666 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 07:09 PM
  2. USB on-the-go
    By wms3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-30-2014, 07:24 AM
  3. Does the Gear 2 and/or Gear 2 neo have always on screens?
    By CannedBullets in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 Neo
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:45 PM
  4. Trying to decide between the Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8)
    By ResidentEvil1988 in forum HTC One (M8)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:00 AM
  5. Will there be a Google Play edition of the Galaxy S5?
    By nekibo in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 05:47 PM

Posting Permissions