Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?

Nothing updated in the system for me. Still says it is processing. I guess by end of today or first thing tomorrow we should start seeing something.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Default Re: Sprint Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?

Quote Originally Posted by phone-a-holic View Post
    Nothing updated in the system for me. Still says it is processing. I guess by end of today or first thing tomorrow we should start seeing something.
    Man! Mine doesn't even say processing! Did you order white or black?

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

Mine still just says "this is a popular device and could be delayed." I pre ordered on the 21st too. I'm not going to be happy if I don't get it by Friday of this week.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smalba View Post
    Mine still just says "this is a popular device and could be delayed." I pre ordered on the 21st too. I'm not going to be happy if I don't get it by Friday of this week.
    mine says the same. Someone on the sprint forums*told me that they ship next day ups. So we may not see any shipping info until Wednesday or Thursday
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by atg284 View Post
    Man! Mine doesn't even say processing! Did you order white or black?

I ordered the white one

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phone-a-holic View Post
    I ordered the white one
    Do you have a tracking number?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Do you have a tracking number?
    No tracking number

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

Dang. Well this wait is killing me haha.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

Man still no movement on the sprint.com/myorder page. I ordered on the 23rd and still no email stating its on the way. I hope this arrives on Friday the latest. Should see a tracking number today I would think.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Ordered Monday night @7pm , got shipping info yesterday @ 2pm, delivery set for tomorrow 4/10, ATT

No. I chatted with Sprint about it and they were very non-committal. I'd say it's 50/50 whether you get it on Friday or Monday. Probably Monday, to be honest.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    No. I chatted with Sprint about it and they were very non-committal. I'd say it's 50/50 whether you get it on Friday or Monday. Probably Monday, to be honest.
    That is ridiculous, not happy right now

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

I feel like sprint may try to ship them all out with next day shipping tomorrow. Wouldn't it be cheaper to do 2 day ground?

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

I feel like sprint may try to ship them all out with next day shipping tomorrow. Wouldn't it be cheaper to do 2 day ground?
    I hope you are right. Sprint has always gotten their phones out on launch day with the exception of the HTC EVO LTE disaster but that wasn't their fault.
    atg284 likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JD76ers View Post
    I hope you are right. Sprint has always gotten their phones out on launch day with the exception of the HTC EVO LTE disaster but that wasn't their fault.
    So I looked up some of my ancient post on a different forum for when I ordered the HTC EVO 3d before launch through sprint telesales. I made a post sayinghat I got the tracking email in the am on June 24 th 2011 and the package actually delivers the same day. The launch date was the 24th.
    You can look at my past post on phandroid forums at the time. Username atg284
    katmandoo122 likes this.

So I looked up some of my acient post on a different forum for when I ordered the HTC EVO 3d before launch through sprint telesales. I made a post sayinghat I got the tracking email in the am on June 24 th 2011 and the package actually delivers the same day. The launch date was the 24th.
    You can look at my past post on phandroid forums at the time. Username atg284
    Thanks for the info. Sorry about the EVO 3D tho!
    atg284 likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Hold tight fellow Sprinters!!!!

My communication with sprint reps, sprint forum people, and past experience point towards an over-night/next-day arrival on the 11th. This feels like it is cutting it close but this same exact situation happened to me about 3 years ago with the EVO 3D launch. I didn't know what to expect then and did not realize that is how they "roll". I am fairly confident they will arrive for most on Friday but who knows. On the sprint forums the seemingly vetted posters have been though this and claim they will arrive over night on time. We shall see. Check your emails tonight (night owls) and tomorrow! Don't be discouraged though. Again, I did not get my "shipped" email until day of delivery last time! :o

Of course if it doesn't arrive on Friday this will be me on the forum all weekend.

Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?-sprintsad.jpg
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Well I have a shipping number but when I enter it there is no additional details. So I am guessing it was just put in the system about 5am
    atg284 likes this.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

Just got my email saying its shipped but tracking number doesn't work yet on UPS site. Fingers crossed for tomorrow delivery
    atg284 likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Got my shipping email at 2am!!! Next day air transit! Lookin good for a Friday delivery
    JD76ers likes this.

LOL. This is clear as mud. Got my email at 3 AM, looks like it might get here on Friday, but check this out.

Sprint Galaxy S5 Pre-Order....Anyone receive tracking information yet?-ups.jpg

So, it says it was created yesterday but there's no info but it also says 2nd day delivery. If it was created yesterday, then two days would be Friday. If it was created yesterday but doesn't ship until today (seems likely), then 2nd day isn't until Monday. I should have just skipped preorder and walked into Best Buy tomorrow to buy it. Oh well, I guess Monday is soon enough, although I was looking forward to setting it up over the weekend.

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts

I also got a tracking number. It does not have any info yet though on ups website.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

This is how I interpret the situation. The label was created the 9th. UPS picks up the 10th. Delivered the next business day on the 11th.

With my EVO 3d I did not receive a shipped status until the day it delivered. Which was launch day.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

This is how I interpret the situation. The label was created the 9th. UPS picks up the 10th. Delivered the next business day on the 11th.

With my EVO 3d I did not receive a shipped status until the day it delivered. Which was launch day.
    I agree totally. That is my experience with how Sprint has handled their launch days for the past 10 years. Can't wait until tomorrow
    atg284 likes this.

Global Posts
    502 Global Posts

Mine just left the Louisville (a main sprint shipping site) and is on time for tomorrow delivery.

Super Stalker Status: ACTIVATED

edit: maybe not just yet :/
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast