Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree62Likes

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: AT&T Galaxy S5 just delivered!

OK, not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I saw that some people were having issues using the fingerprint scanner with one hand. After seeing a video of it for the first time, I noticed that the tutorial shows you using your index finger for setting it up. You can still use your thumb though, so that shouldn't be an issue

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

I can confirm you can pair the scanner up to your thumb sideways. So you can use it one handed but the accuracy isn't as good as with the index finger using two hands

Posted via Android Central App
    dwd3885 and UJ95x like this.

Quote Originally Posted by puremeerkat View Post
    I can confirm you can pair the scanner up to your thumb sideways. So you can use it one handed but the accuracy isn't as good as with the index finger using two hands

Yeah that's how I have mine set up. Really liking this phone the 2 hours I have had it ha ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    trandz likes this.

Global Posts
    1,206 Global Posts

Can someone verify if pics and videos are automatically saved on the SD card (if you have it set up that way and have an SD card inserted)? It seems to me I read somewhere that you have to transfer them over from the internal memory now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by tlo07 View Post
    Can someone verify if pics and videos are automatically saved on the SD card (if you have it set up that way and have an SD card inserted)? It seems to me I read somewhere that you have to transfer them over from the internal memory now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Yes they do

Quote Originally Posted by puremeerkat View Post

Thats how I set mine up. It seems to be working fine for me now. I am really liking this phone compared to my iPhone 5. Definitely taking some getting used to though

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Evans1 View Post
    Thats how I set mine up. It seems to be working fine for me now. *edt* I actually find it works better if I swipe UP with my thumb rather than down. Registered my thumb print swiping down, but it registers it both ways. I am really liking this phone compared to my iPhone 5. Definitely taking some getting used to though
    I'm having a hard time getting use to the size (insert tacky joke). I'm sure I will get use to it. Loving the phone!

Amazon shows my Galaxy S5 as "Not Yet Shipped" with an expected delivery date of Apr 15, 2014, by 8:00 PM. I have Prime so sometimes receive goods one day early if they use UPS. If they use Smartpost, its 2 day delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
    Yeah, it's one of my favorite things about the S3.
    +1

And have you seen the notification on the M8? It's hidden below and obstructed by the speaker grille. Has me appreciating the S3 a lot more.

Scary that they don't require signature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by aandrew610 View Post
    Scary that they don't require signature.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Yeah and the fed ex man tried to steal mine I'm set up for alerts I get my package was delivered I'm sitting right by the front door call them told him what happened. Driver says delivered to the wrong address and miraculously found my package you brought it back. Mine you the same thing happened with the Moto X same driver I'm having the issue escalated. His plan was to take the package and then say someone must have come behind a min stole it. If I didn't have immediate text messaging update that could have happened

trandz likes this.

Default Re: AT&T S5 just delivered!

What app do you use for voicemail?
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #163  

Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw#AC View Post
    Yeah and the fed ex man tried to steal mine I'm set up for alerts I get my package was delivered I'm sitting right by the front door call them told him what happened. Driver says delivered to the wrong address and miraculously found my package you brought it back. Mine you the same thing happened with the Moto X same driver I'm having the issue escalated. His plan was to take the package and then say someone must have come behind a min stole it. If I didn't have immediate text messaging update that could have happened

Wow! I'd definitely escalate that if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabigayle View Post
    Wow! I'd definitely escalate that if you can.
    Yeah. Really pissed, when he brought it back wouldn't even look me in face.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567