s5 initial charging wallpaper

phanigk

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I just got the S5 and loved the initial live wallpaper showing while I plugged it in for the first time ( green bubbles flowing from the charging point to the middle into the battery icon).

Unfortunately, it is gone after I used it and I do not seem to find where it is. anybody know how to get it back? appreciate any help on this.

reido113

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I too am looking for these charging bubbles. It's hard to believe that this is the only post regarding this that I can find.
Have you had any luck elsewhere?
Regards

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I too am looking for these charging bubbles. It's hard to believe that this is the only post regarding this that I can find.
Have you had any luck elsewhere?
Regards

This was asked weeks back

It's only appears if you charge once you power off

mobilemaster27

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Yes to get the green bubbles you have to "power off " your phone, then plug in charger and wait, battery icon will appear, wait a little longer and the green bubbles will appear.

Daniel Cox2

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I just got the S5 and loved the initial live wallpaper showing while I plugged it in for the first time ( green bubbles flowing from the charging point to the middle into the battery icon).

Unfortunately, it is gone after I used it and I do not seem to find where it is. anybody know how to get it back? appreciate any help on this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante