Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone get their S5 from sprint yet?

they said im in the first batch of shipments, but nothing shipped as of yet...

Default Re: Anyone get their S5 from sprint yet?

From everywhere I checked, Sprint pre-orders will arrive before the end of the day tomorrow, barring delivery interruptions.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    From everywhere I checked, Sprint pre-orders will arrive before the end of the day tomorrow, barring delivery interruptions.
    I just checked again and it was updated

shipped out today via 2nd day air....at that rate, it will come on monday =(

I highly doubt it. Like I said, most Sprint customers have reported the same thing but my suspicion is that Sprint pre-positioned the units at UPS logistics warehouses so when the shipments were sent, they were ready for delivery on 11th. I could be wrong but like I said, I'm confident that preorders will arrive tomorrow.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by katmandoo122 View Post
    I highly doubt it. Like I said, most Sprint customers have reported the same thing but my suspicion is that Sprint pre-positioned the units at UPS logistics warehouses so when the shipments were sent, they were ready for delivery on 11th. I could be wrong but like I said, I'm confident that preorders will arrive tomorrow.
    i sure hope you are right