Ok now where do we buy the blue OEM back cover

demarco5

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Figured id start a thread on this because my local VZW rep said they will have the blue color back in stock tomorrow, i think hes clueless but hopefully we can find one sooner than later

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Figured id start a thread on this because my local VZW rep said they will have the blue color back in stock tomorrow, i think hes clueless but hopefully we can find one sooner than later

Seriously. The colors are so much better than the white back, which is NOT the same sort of soft-touch.

jayochs

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Seriously. The colors are so much better than the white back, which is NOT the same sort of soft-touch.

from what i've heard regarding the N3, it's the different material in order to help fight against staining and getting dirty in general. If true, that's great..and i personally don't care much, as i'm always using a case...but after seeing my brothers white front/blue back Moto X, I think the blue backplate would look pretty awesome on my new white S5!

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
i want the blue, but i cant wait so i am going for the black one, but will be getting this case

s4YeIxS.jpg

trandz

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
YES! I want to get the white s5 with a black or blue back. I think the blue would match the white well. Hell Id even give the gold back a try with the white it shouldnt be too bad either.

demarco5

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
its crazy how they advertise blue phone over and over for a month and now we cant even buy the cover the day the phone is out lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma