- 7 Posts
I'm new to this forum, so Hi!
My AT&T S5 was delivered today. I've had an S3 for a couple of years. Apparently I can use Smartswitch to transfer everything (?) to my new S5. I'm probably making this harder than it needs to be, but should I start fresh with the new SIM card, or switch my old one over to the new one after the transfer is done?
I didn't realize I was going to need a new charger. Other than that, I hope I don't find anything else significant I don't like about it. And geez, the battery is BIG. Hopefully the size equates to battery life, as compared to S3's.....
Thanks in advance.
- 04-10-2014, 08:55 PM #2
- 49 Posts
Re: SmartSwitch Mobile
You can still use the old MicroUSB chargers you just don't get the benefits of USB 3 speeds.
As for using smartswitch, it really doesn't matter what you do with the SIM. You simply add the app to both phones, and follow the instructions. It is a pretty painless process.
- 04-13-2014, 09:44 PM #4
- By Almeuit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:41 PM
- By Edge50 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2014, 08:44 PM
- By bucketheadmn in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:31 PM
- By crspy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:47 PM
- By Xm_jdm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:12 PM