Fingerprint scanner and skin tone

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
OK, let's just be honest here ? skin color.

How's it working for everyone? For my pasty self, it's not bad. But I am but one white dude, ya know?

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Great, now in addition to people complaining about plastic and rounded corners, are we really ready to start a "Samsung is racist" thread?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
ok so i want every one to look at the INSIDE of their hands ( marinate on that ) . Phil was being funny . No malicious intent at all . This comes from a a lil old black woman . lol :D

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
ok so i want every one to look at the INSIDE of their hands ( marinate on that ) . Phil was being funny . No malicious intent at all . This comes from a a lil old black woman . lol :D

Actually, I asked because someone who was in a position to see a bunch of folks trying the fingerprint scanner asked if we'd look into it. So, I asked you guys.

If you think anyone's being racist here, well, you're wrong and are just looking for problems. :p

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
actually, i asked because someone who was in a position to see a bunch of folks trying the fingerprint scanner asked if we'd look into it. So, i asked you guys.

If you think anyone's being racist here, well, you're wrong and are just looking for problems. :p

you are racist phil shame on you

:)

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I asked because someone who was in a position to see a bunch of folks trying the fingerprint scanner asked if we'd look into it. So, I asked you guys.

i was at least correct about the question not being asked with ill intent. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad