- 10 Posts
Transferring data from old phone to S5
I should be receiving mine sometime this afternoon. I know I will have to download my favorite apps (DejaOffice, WhatsAPP, Fuel Log, ColorNote etc). But once that is done, how do I transfer over the data stored in my old phone? For example, with WhatsAPP I do not want to lose the chats that I have or the various group chat members. Is there some way to transfer that data over? Also, I'd like my subscriptions or license status for paid applications to continue as well.
I'd appreciate any advice or assistance.
- 04-11-2014, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Transferring data from old phone to S5
Another possibility is sometimes app developers have data saved on their servers, but this is rather hit and miss too.
- By RebeccaFU in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-15-2014, 03:39 AM
- By tech96 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:09 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:19 PM
- By Serial Fordicator in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 12:54 PM
- By Mushkie11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:14 AM