S5 camera failed

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
For people who have used go flashlight, there is already a widget that allows you to turn it onn directly from the homescreen which I think is pretty nice, Is there any advantage to using GO?

Is it the widget called "torch"? I took almost everything off my home screen, because I like them clear as possible. But found that widget.
I only have a battery widget, camer, google search, time weather wegidet on the home screen now.

The flashlight app I've been using is in the app Swiss Army Knife app. My brother showed me and my dad that one, it has a lot of apps within that one app.

DreamSTi

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Is it the widget called "torch"? I took almost everything off my home screen, because I like them clear as possible. But found that widget.
I only have a battery widget, camer, google search, time weather wegidet on the home screen now.

The flashlight app I've been using is in the app Swiss Army Knife app. My brother showed me and my dad that one, it has a lot of apps within that one app.

There should be one built right into the phone. It's listed in the widget section (called flashlight). I'm on Verizon if that matters.

qburt19

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
It isn't the same problem for everyone. I never downloaded any flashlight app for that matter. As I mentioned earlier I did a full factory reset while clearing all the partitions and didn't sign into my Google account so that the phone won't download any previous apps. Anyways, I went to att and the techs were fiddling with it for almost an hour with the Samsung techs as well. They gave up and just gave me a new one. Hope no one else gets this problem. Hopefully my new S5 doesn't do it again.

Killer Cannibal Pan

May 12, 2014
Visit site
It isn't the same problem for everyone. I never downloaded any flashlight app for that matter. As I mentioned earlier I did a full factory reset while clearing all the partitions and didn't sign into my Google account so that the phone won't download any previous apps. Anyways, I went to att and the techs were fiddling with it for almost an hour with the Samsung techs as well. They gave up and just gave me a new one. Hope no one else gets this problem. Hopefully my new S5 doesn't do it again.

it happened to me...removing the battery and putting it back in seemed to do the trick...so if it happens again try that

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I am on my 3rd Galaxy S5 Active. My first one was brand new. Both replacements are obviously refurbs, since the Factory Samsung Galaxy S5 sticker is missing under the battery and replaced with a Generic Tag. I am quite upset about this, and am going to cause a ruckus. I am a Computer Information Systems Engineer, and we rely on very high quality cameras for multiple purposes. I did not get a $600-$700 phone to get it replaced once a month. Keeps it fresh I guess, but I am seriously debating on making an Image so I can flash my setup every time... This is ridiculous!! P.s. I have the Titanium Gray ATT variant, G870AS.

angelwingxxx

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi and thank you for your knowledge! I had the same problem with my Samsung 5 mini... I have this phone a year and this was the first time I got this message on my camera. I did as you said here and uninstalled Flashlight.... removed the SD card and battery .... put them back in and Hey Presto.... my camera is working again. Please try doing this if you get a message camera failed it worked for me. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084