- 04-11-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- 04-11-2014, 11:52 AM #3
- 11 Posts
You said you exchanged your M8 for the gs5, what are your initial impressions in terms of speed (unlocking the phone, launching apps, switching between apps, loading a browser and surfing...) and how does it compare to the m8. What sort apps (minus the Samsung ones) are pre installed? Also have you run any download/upload speed tests? If so what kind of numbers are you getting and what city are you in? Thanks man
Posted via Android Central App
Re: Got my Verizon GS5 any questions?
I unfortunately didn't do any speed tests, from what I noticed though the transitions between apps is instantaneous on both devices. The download speeds in my city where I have strong 4g connection are little faster on the S5. Unlocking phone goes to the M8 though it just seemed faster.
Cameras: M8 takes faster back photos and better front facing pictures. I like the 4K and clarity of S5 though.
You will happy with either device!
- 04-11-2014, 12:11 PM #6
- 04-11-2014, 12:15 PM #7
- 04-11-2014, 01:00 PM #9
- 04-11-2014, 01:02 PM #10
- 04-11-2014, 01:46 PM #11
- 04-11-2014, 02:05 PM #13
- 04-11-2014, 02:10 PM #14
- 04-11-2014, 02:14 PM #15
- 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM #16
- By Lodingi in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Jp5Cj2FGK3 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 13Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:12 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Ramiboca in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:55 AM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM