- 04-11-2014, 11:46 AM #2
- 04-11-2014, 11:52 AM #3
- 10 Posts
- Das BAMF Sense 3.0 RC 4.9
You said you exchanged your M8 for the gs5, what are your initial impressions in terms of speed (unlocking the phone, launching apps, switching between apps, loading a browser and surfing...) and how does it compare to the m8. What sort apps (minus the Samsung ones) are pre installed? Also have you run any download/upload speed tests? If so what kind of numbers are you getting and what city are you in? Thanks man
Posted via Android Central App
Re: Got my Verizon GS5 any questions?
I unfortunately didn't do any speed tests, from what I noticed though the transitions between apps is instantaneous on both devices. The download speeds in my city where I have strong 4g connection are little faster on the S5. Unlocking phone goes to the M8 though it just seemed faster.
Cameras: M8 takes faster back photos and better front facing pictures. I like the 4K and clarity of S5 though.
You will happy with either device!
- 04-11-2014, 12:11 PM #6
- 04-11-2014, 12:15 PM #7
- 04-11-2014, 01:00 PM #9
- 04-11-2014, 01:02 PM #10
- 04-11-2014, 01:46 PM #11
- 04-11-2014, 02:05 PM #13
- 04-11-2014, 02:10 PM #14
- 04-11-2014, 02:14 PM #15
- 04-11-2014, 02:15 PM #16
- By Lodingi in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Jp5Cj2FGK3 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 13Last Post: 04-11-2014, 09:12 PM
- By dpham00 in forum VerizonReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Ramiboca in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:55 AM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:13 AM