Remove My Magazine from Lock Page
My new S5 is loaded with crapplettes. The most annoying was My Magazine when you swipe left on the lock screen. Here is how to put it out of its misery (and ours!).
Swipe you phone open. Press and hold a blank area of one of your screens and the page manager will appear. Press home screen settings and uncheck My Magazine.
I hope this helps someone avoid the search I had to undertake to find it.
- 04-11-2014, 08:35 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 08:39 PM #3
- 04-11-2014, 10:19 PM #4
- 04-12-2014, 11:45 PM #5
- 04-13-2014, 12:44 AM #6
- 04-13-2014, 08:44 AM #7
- 04-13-2014, 12:22 PM #8
- 04-16-2014, 12:28 PM #9
- 04-16-2014, 01:32 PM #10
- 04-16-2014, 02:52 PM #11
- 04-16-2014, 03:12 PM #12
- 04-16-2014, 03:32 PM #13
- 4 Posts
Re: Remove My Magazine from Lock Page
Here are the steps I have done for each offending piece of Crapware.
In Settings, scroll to Application Manager.
Click on first Crapware.
Might be overkill but no issues and huge Ram savings.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-18-2014, 08:55 PM #14
- 09-27-2014, 09:28 AM #15
- 09-27-2014, 12:28 PM #16
Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
- 1,615 Posts
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2014, 05:06 AM
- By crazyralph90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-11-2014, 03:15 PM
- By Avi Tapp in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:31 PM
- By Ramiboca in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 11:55 AM
- By Cyril Bihary in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:52 AM