Sprint Delays in Provisioning accounts

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Just called Sprint because the phone would not activate on my account. They are saying they are having slow provisioning of devices on accounts. Estimated it may take 2 hours.

What the What? I can't play with my new toy.

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Yea I have been in the process of activating it for the past 45 minutes...finally activated and now it's setting up. Can't explain how happy I am that it's in my hands now.

Brooke Gray

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Just called Sprint because the phone would not activate on my account. They are saying they are having slow provisioning of devices on accounts. Estimated it may take 2 hours.

What the What? I can't play with my new toy.

Same here :( I have had the phone for 1 1/2 hours now and can't do anything.

JD76ers

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
The sprint site shows mine registered, I can sent up the phone, make calls etc. but no text messages and in the notification bar it still says activation not complete. Debating if I should restart the phone or not

bradk_1749

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
The sprint site shows mine registered, I can sent up the phone, make calls etc. but no text messages and in the notification bar it still says activation not complete. Debating if I should restart the phone or not

You are a genius. Just restarted. Works fine!

EDIT: NVM Phone calls and texts work, but still says it needs to activate... wtf

Broncho

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone trying to do this over wifi or is everyone doing it over Sprint's network. I don't see why doing it over wifi would help though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy