Spring feeling when you tap the Galaxy S5?
Loving the phone in general but I get this spring feeling when I tap the phone. Mainly when I tap the back of the phone. It feels like there is a spring inside has gives the phone a slight vibration when I do it. Its audible if you put your ear to it.
Research on google says the S4 did this as well just wondering if it is a defect. Do you guys and gals get this? It also effects haptic feedback if I turn it up all the way. Spring!!!
- 04-11-2014, 07:28 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 07:42 PM #3
- 04-11-2014, 07:43 PM #4
Re: Spring feeling when you tap the S5?
I think im going to go to a couple stores tomorrow and test out the demo units. I think I may be just use to the htc deeper haptic feedback. If everyone experiences the "spring effect" I dont think I would worry about it.
This phone is lightning fast though!
- 04-11-2014, 08:02 PM #6
- 04-11-2014, 08:15 PM #8
- By prEvo in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 02-25-2015, 10:12 PM
- By bigdan7656 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 11-13-2014, 10:30 AM
- By koko2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:26 PM
- By RFclipse in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:10 AM
- By youngusaplaya in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 06:41 PM