Picked up my S5 from AT&T today, however I'm having a bit of difficulties with the camera.
When I take a picture they come out well, however they take a very long time to take. I hit the shutter button then the camera app tells me to keep it still but takes a long to process.
Any advice on this?
Posted via Android Central App
- 04-11-2014, 08:22 PM #2
- 04-11-2014, 08:38 PM #3
- 04-11-2014, 08:40 PM #4
- 04-11-2014, 08:59 PM #5
- 04-11-2014, 10:51 PM #6
- 04-11-2014, 10:56 PM #7
- 04-11-2014, 10:58 PM #8
- 04-11-2014, 11:09 PM #9
- 04-12-2014, 04:26 AM #10
Re: Slow pictures
Samsung turns this on by default in all of their devices. And I'm not sure why as it is detrimental outside of low light and if there is any movement in the frame.
Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk
- By nima1991 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Jenlo in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2014, 10:31 AM
- By xfit in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2014, 07:07 AM
- By Steve480 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 08:44 PM
- By androidLgG2 in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2014, 04:41 PM