I Chose Apex Launcher Over TouchWiz

nestafaria

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Using nova for the first time. I much prefer the calendar widget that comes with TW over my aCal widget. But TW folders are horrendous. Is there a way to get them to look stock? Also, the ability to hide apps within TW, and my magazine(with some improvements).

FrankW438

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Using nova for the first time. I much prefer the calendar widget that comes with TW over my aCal widget. But TW folders are horrendous. Is there a way to get them to look stock? Also, the ability to hide apps within TW, and my magazine(with some improvements).

I installed the Google Calendar app from Play Store. I didn't care for the native calendar widget either. I don't know why this wasn't included in the OS.

Another +1 for Nova Prime. I tried Go Launcher on previous phones, but it was too slow and glitchy. TW seems too restrictive after using Nova for so long.

Worlds2See

May 22, 2011
Visit site
I use Go Launcher. Probably because I've used it for the past 2 years on my S3 and now it's just feels "right".

I'm using digi-cal for my calendar and tasks free for my tasks. Pretty happy with the setup. I still just don't understand why Google can't get task integration set up on mobile - drives me crazy!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad