- 92 Posts
Video calling from S5 to the 5S
Wonder if there are any pros out there on this one.
I had the iPhone 5 and the OL has the 5S iPhone.
We used FaceTime to talk to each other so we could see each other when we talk sometimes.
Heard about Skype. So I downloaded it for the iPhone app store.
Went to Samsung Apps. Typed search. Not there
What program will work for the iPhone to the Samsung S5 for FaceTime .
- 04-12-2014, 09:47 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 11:39 AM #4
- 04-13-2014, 02:39 PM #5
- 04-13-2014, 03:25 PM #6
- 7 Posts
Re: Video calling from S5 to the 5S
I come from a 5S and would facetime with my gf all the time. Even face time audio because it sounds better than phone calls over 3G so I have found the best replacement. She downloaded Google hangouts on her iPhone and hangouts is my stock SMS app on my S5. As a 7 year iPhone user I can say Google hangouts video and voice calling is a good as face time calls and face time audio.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 48Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:22 AM
- By invincible1914 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Dr16Chris in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By autumn1112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM
- By smooth4lyfe in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:48 PM