Video calling from Galaxy S5 to the iPhone 5s
Wonder if there are any pros out there on this one.
I had the iPhone 5 and the OL has the 5S iPhone.
We used FaceTime to talk to each other so we could see each other when we talk sometimes.
Heard about Skype. So I downloaded it for the iPhone app store.
Went to Samsung Apps. Typed search. Not there
What program will work for the iPhone to the Samsung S5 for FaceTime .
- 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM #2
- 1,737 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Video calling from S5 to the 5S
Search for Skype in the Google Play store and you should find it. Or you can use Hangouts which is also available on iOS and in my opinion is superior to Skype. Hope that helps.
Sent from my XPS 12-9Q33 using Tapatalk
- 04-12-2014, 11:51 PM #4
- 04-23-2014, 11:54 PM #5
- 04-24-2014, 05:24 AM #7
Re: Video calling from Galaxy S5 to the iPhone 5s
I use Hangouts. Works really well with iPhone users. And you can video chat with more than one person at a time.
Sent from the Galaxy Note 3...yeah, its spectacular.
- 04-24-2014, 09:50 AM #8
- 04-24-2014, 10:15 AM #10
- 04-24-2014, 11:53 AM #12
- 01-16-2015, 08:59 PM #14
- By invincible1914 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 01-18-2016, 09:34 AM
- By Star-Lord in forum HTC One M8Replies: 48Last Post: 07-18-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Dr16Chris in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:07 AM
- By cardboard60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:25 PM
- By autumn1112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 09:13 PM