- 04-13-2014, 12:20 AM #2
- 04-13-2014, 01:24 AM #3
- 05-16-2014, 04:24 PM #4
- 05-16-2014, 04:59 PM #5
- 05-19-2014, 07:28 AM #6
- 07-10-2014, 08:58 AM #7
- 07-10-2014, 08:59 AM #8
- 07-12-2014, 02:24 AM #9
- 1 Posts
Re: Hide message preview on Galaxy S5 lock screen?
For myself; I'm a small business owner and keep my phone and require that my staff keep their phones on my desk so that our attention is where it needs to be during business hours, but so that we can all have access in case of a family emergency etc. My desk is in an open area and centrally located in the business and accessible to everyone, and I'm rarely at my desk (there's not even a chair there).
I frequently receive messages from my business partner and corporate partners that have sensitive information in them that my staff should not see or know. (Think HR issues, new hire information, pay rates, etc.)
That is why I don't want a preview of messages on my lock screen.
Questioning someone's want/need for privacy is really not polite, but here's an example for you of why someone may need to make changes.
My preview is now vanquished and I'm much more comfortable with being able to lead by example and leave my phone with the others with no worries because everyone's privacy is protected and respected.
- 08-23-2014, 09:22 PM #10
- By neo905 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2014, 04:03 AM
- By AshManMB in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-13-2014, 02:24 PM
- By arthurspnr14 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2014, 04:37 AM
- By Yousef Amarneh in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2014, 05:07 PM
- By romjae in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2014, 12:10 AM