Download Booster IS on the Verizon S5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnd0209

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
After hearing how Verizon decided to block the Samsung Download Booster option which allows you to utilize your WiFi and cellular data connection together for large downloads over 30 mb, I decided to see if there was a possibility that Verizon just "hid" the app.

After downloading a shortcut creator app I searched "download booster" in the app and guess what it's there & it works!!

I have not tested it yet because it does not work with play store or Samsung store. Only files that you download online I presume.

Posted via Android Central App

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
After hearing how Verizon decided to block the Samsung Download Booster option which allows you to utilize your WiFi and cellular data connection together for large downloads over 30 mb, I decided to see if there was a possibility that Verizon just "hid" the app.

After downloading a shortcut creator app I searched "download booster" in the app and guess what it's there & it works!!

I have not tested it yet because it does not work with play store or Samsung store. Only files that you download online I presume.

Verizon is such a failure lol

laaubin

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
And just what shortcut creator did you use please?

I downloaded 2 but it doesn't show the Booster.

Thanks in advance.

laaubin

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the info...

Tried that but it doesn't find anything. I have a VERIZON S5. What do you have for a provider? Can you maybe send it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital