Camera missing the options

phonejack187

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Screenshot_2014-04-13-07-20-06.jpg
That is what my Camera screen looks like. I'm sure there is supposed to be the gear in the corner that allows me to open settings. I got the phone yesterday and it was never there. Is there a way Can fix this or should i just return it? I'm on Sprint if that makes a difference.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes there should be a gear at the top. I have no idea how to fix that. Hopefully somebody can help.

Posted via Android Central App

jayhay312

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 112283
That is what my Camera screen looks like. I'm sure there is supposed to be the gear in the corner that allows me to open settings. I got the phone yesterday and it was never there. Is there a way Can fix this or should i just return it? I'm on Sprint if that makes a difference.

Same thing happened to me. One of the prompts when we sign in for the first time is to turn on easy mode. If you go to the settings section of your phone and scroll to the personalization section you can shut it off. Let me know if this helps.

Posted via Android Central App

Jo Arrgiz

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
OMG, that fixed it. I love you. What a stupid fkn option for it to have in easy mode. Been trying to fix this for months. Thank you!!! :D

Renie Dulya

May 9, 2015
Visit site
your phone is in easy settings mode. Click on easy setting icon, then click easy mode. Unchecking the camera button under easy mode will enable the settings icon in the camera. Fixed mine by doing this with the help of samsung support