How to install most apps to an SD card.

Guysreviews

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I got my s5 yesterday. I have a 64 gb sd and wanted to install my apps onto it. I dug through the options and found out ,it's only certain apps that can be installed. I understand system apps, but apps like beats audio or spotify,double twist. The option to "movie to sd card" is greyed out. I have the option of "downloading" music I stream and I was hoping not to waste the internal storage. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I got my s5 yesterday. I have a 64 gb sd and wanted to install my apps onto it. I dug through the options and found out ,it's only certain apps that can be installed. I understand system apps, but apps like beats audio or spotify,double twist. The option to "movie to sd card" is greyed out. I have the option of "downloading" music I stream and I was hoping not to waste the internal storage. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

The apps have to be updated to use the SD card. Play music already has it and that's the reason why I subscribe to it.

Guysreviews

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm still learning the settings of android. Ios was so bare bones! Lol is there any way to transfer playlists to play music? Not music, just the songs. I don't feel like starting again! Haha

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm still learning the settings of android. Ios was so bare bones! Lol is there any way to transfer playlists to play music? Not music, just the songs. I don't feel like starting again! Haha

I would strongly suggest a 3rd party music player over play music. Play music is great for cloud storage, not very feature packed

Posted via Android Central App

psp1232171

May 9, 2011
Visit site

Try double twist if coming from iTunes. But Google play music can do your playlists as well.

Posted via Android Central App

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Power Amp for years now. It's a great music app for streaming your own music and I think you can import Playlist .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11