Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How to install most apps to an SD card.

I got my s5 yesterday. I have a 64 gb sd and wanted to install my apps onto it. I dug through the options and found out ,it's only certain apps that can be installed. I understand system apps, but apps like beats audio or spotify,double twist. The option to "movie to sd card" is greyed out. I have the option of "downloading" music I stream and I was hoping not to waste the internal storage. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,698 Global Posts

Default Re: How to install most apps to an SD card.

Quote Originally Posted by Guysreviews View Post
    I got my s5 yesterday. I have a 64 gb sd and wanted to install my apps onto it. I dug through the options and found out ,it's only certain apps that can be installed. I understand system apps, but apps like beats audio or spotify,double twist. The option to "movie to sd card" is greyed out. I have the option of "downloading" music I stream and I was hoping not to waste the internal storage. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
    The apps have to be updated to use the SD card. Play music already has it and that's the reason why I subscribe to it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Ok, I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm still learning the settings of android. Ios was so bare bones! Lol is there any way to transfer playlists to play music? Not music, just the songs. I don't feel like starting again! Haha

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts

Ok, I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm still learning the settings of android. Ios was so bare bones! Lol is there any way to transfer playlists to play music? Not music, just the songs. I don't feel like starting again! Haha
    I would strongly suggest a 3rd party music player over play music. Play music is great for cloud storage, not very feature packed

Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I use beats and spotify.

Try double twist if coming from iTunes. But Google play music can do your playlists as well.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    383 Global Posts

I've been using Power Amp for years now. It's a great music app for streaming your own music and I think you can import Playlist .
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Can you import a playlist from beats audio or spotify to power amp ?