How to install most apps to an SD card.
I got my s5 yesterday. I have a 64 gb sd and wanted to install my apps onto it. I dug through the options and found out ,it's only certain apps that can be installed. I understand system apps, but apps like beats audio or spotify,double twist. The option to "movie to sd card" is greyed out. I have the option of "downloading" music I stream and I was hoping not to waste the internal storage. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance
- 04-13-2014, 10:38 AM #2
Re: How to install most apps to an SD card.
Ok, I didn't know that! Thanks! I'm still learning the settings of android. Ios was so bare bones! Lol is there any way to transfer playlists to play music? Not music, just the songs. I don't feel like starting again! Haha
- 04-13-2014, 10:51 AM #4
- 04-13-2014, 05:13 PM #6
- 04-13-2014, 06:54 PM #7
- By stoerdi in forum HTC One M8Replies: 22Last Post: 08-10-2015, 04:39 AM
- By ericner#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:25 AM
- By tonylmiller in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:43 PM
- By dpham00 in forum SprintReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:19 AM
- By tonylmiller in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:56 AM