Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S5 Camera Voice Command

This worked fine on the S4, and I cannot find any way to set it up on the S5. Anybody got it working?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: S5 Camera Voice Command

I am looking for the same thing. .. I really liked on my s3 where I could turn the alarm off by saying off or alarm off something like that... I can't seem to find anything like that on the s 5 at all

Posted via Android Central App

I had an S voice update/installment pushed to me earlier today. Perhaps this will enable the voice commands?
    For the moment I couldn't be bothered to go through the tutorial app to find out what it 'could' do...

Go to page 114 in the manual and it describes how to set up voice commands either all the time or just in hands free operation.

in camera settings you have to swipe down to scroll down to see all the options to enable voice control. I'm assuming you mean the take picture by saying cheese etc. took me a while to find it myself, makes no sense to have a half screen of settings that you then have to scroll down, not intuitive!