- 45 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Something rattling in my S5...
If I hold my phone a certain way (vertical), and give it a gentle shake, there's something rattling in the top of my phone, near the camera
Anyone else have this or can shed some light on this issue? Hope it's not the camera lens. I can't really tell if it's moving when I shake it.
- 04-13-2014, 01:56 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 01:59 PM #3
Re: Something rattling in my S5...
It's the auto focus sensor in the camera.
If you notice, turn the camera on and the rattle will go away
And when you leave the camera app, the rattle returns
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
- 04-13-2014, 03:42 PM #4
- By Shel Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2015, 02:04 PM
- By Austin185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 04-15-2014, 12:21 AM
- By KingGinger55 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2014, 07:22 PM
- By Shel Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:36 PM
- By sirmaru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:10 PM