- 5 Posts
S5 and Microsoft Exchange e-mail - no icons on replies
Hope you guys can help me.
I'm coming from an HTC Desire S, so this phone has so far been a huge step up for me to say the least.
But today I went through some of my corporate e-mails and replied to a few of them.
However no icons were showing me that I had actually sent a reply...
Any of you know how I can show these kind of icons (green arrows) like they do in the normal IMAP mail accounts?
Using the standard mail app that came with the Samsung.
Thanks in advance!
- 05-11-2014, 11:50 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: S5 and Microsoft Exchange e-mail - no icons on replies
Same here but with a Samsung Galaxy S5. Don't know if it matters, but it's with Sprint. Using Microsoft Exchange. Messages are getting marked read and the replies do sync/send and show up in the SENT folder, but there is no icon indicating that the email was responded to as it was with my old HTC or any other mobile device. The email itself also does not have the "You replied to this message..." test when viewing the email either. Pretty big problem, we rely on the information we see there for business all the time.
- 05-12-2014, 12:09 AM #3
- By Austin185 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 20Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:21 PM
- By starsofthelid in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:42 PM
- By Shel Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:36 PM
- By Don Nichols in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 01:01 PM
- By whitey1a in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:52 PM