If anyone came from a 5S to the S5.....
Do you have a terrible time with the finger print scanner? I hate it that you have to slide your finger and hold the phone in a unorthodox way. You literally have to point you phone a complete 45d angle just to slide you finger, when on apple you simply just lay you finger on there and wholah. I know you can easily disable the function and use the pattern lock. I was wondering is there anyway around this sliding deal since I am so used to the 5S. I really like the security of finger scanning over the pattern lock since you really never know who is looking over you shoulder if you work in an office like me. I hope Samsung can make some kind of update in the future to make a circle on the screen oppose to the slide function. Its more of a personal preference I guess, but anyway I dont miss the 5S one bit I am very satisfied with the S5 has to offer this year.
- 04-13-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 04:20 PM #3
- 04-13-2014, 06:48 PM #6
- 04-13-2014, 07:22 PM #7
- 04-13-2014, 07:45 PM #8
Re: If anyone came from a 5S to the S5.....
With my 5s, I used the fingerprint scanner more because it was super easy. I've had the s5 since Friday and I finally returned to the swipe lock screen. My little girl hands just can't do the fingerprint unlock with one hand. I try but I end up having to put in my password because I can't get it to work.
- By dvxdiv in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 01:09 AM
- By kasperkyd in forum LG G2Replies: 13Last Post: 04-20-2014, 01:00 AM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:35 PM
- By jdevenberg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:35 PM
- By JD76ers in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:31 PM