No Black Galaxy S5's To Be Found...

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
..Plenty of the white ones but no blacks anywhere that I could find. Visited one store and called three others. Doesn't Samsung know that 99% of all early adopters are male and that men are going to want to buy the black phone?

Any word on the future availability of a 32 Gig GS5?

Last edited by a moderator:

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: No Black GS5's To Be Found...

When I went to look at the S5 and M8 we had Black in stock here in Canada.

..Plenty of the white ones but no blacks anywhere that I could find. Visited one store and called three others. Doesn't Samsung know that 99% of all early adopters are male and that men are going to want to black phone?

Any word on the future availability of a 32 Gig GS5?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

My Verizon store only had white in stock when I went to play with it on launch day. They said black sold out fairly quickly and only a few bought the white S5.

Luckily for me I wasn't going to buy it in store because its much cheaper through a Comcast promo.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

KJ78

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site

I was able to get a black one at a local Vz store in the Bay area 24 hours ago.

Ashley Elson

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

I got mine in england from a vodafone shop as soon as they opened. They only had 1 in stock in black and I bought it. That said they only had 1 white and 1 gold too.

Posted via Android Central App

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site

When I picked mine up Friday, I got the 2nd to last black one. I've always had white phones until now and I'm enjoying the change. I also think the black felt better than the white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

Christina Evans1

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site

When I picked mine up Friday, I got the 2nd to last black one. I've always had white phones until now and I'm enjoying the change. I also think the black felt better than the white.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app

I completely agree, I had pre-ordered a white one and had it for a day until I felt a black one in my hand and fell in love with the feel of it. Traded in the white on a black on Friday

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

I completely agree, I had pre-ordered a white one and had it for a day until I felt a black one in my hand and fell in love with the feel of it. Traded in the white on a black on Friday

Ditto. Got the last one in my area as well. Traded my white

Posted via Android Central App

killakumes

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Pre ordered mine and got it by friday. My dad was in the market for a new phone saw mine and went to the AT&T store the next day and they had plenty of white and black in stock In every store within driving distance in Massachusetts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
If you buy the Folio cover from Samsung, it replaces the back cover plus gives you a front, flip cover with a window. It is colored black both back and front.

Seeker4

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
The Costco I was at on Friday sold out of Verizon black S5s while I was there before noon buying a white T-Mobile S5. They still had some white Verizon S5s. Sprint S5s were still being unloaded in their receiving area and several people were waiting in line for them.

I decided on a white phone in the hopes that if I put it on a table that I'd stand a better chance of seeing it before I left. Then I put a black/gray case on it, so the only white that's left is around the display.

DrPreeth

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
i kinda want to try a white one this time round. All my phones have been black; i have a Blue S3 right now. With white the different color back plates (Blue, Gold, etc) would look really nice.

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
i kinda want to try a white one this time round. All my phones have been black; i have a Blue S3 right now. With white the different color back plates (Blue, Gold, etc) would look really nice.

I really like the white so far (granted, it's only been a few days). My old phones have always been black as well.

sorphin

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get a black one (TMO here in St Louis).. but wound up getting a white one instead, because i like the look better. Got a case with a clear back on it. There were still some black ones left here.

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
My local Las Vegas T-Mobile I called were all sold out of the black S5's,, plenty of white ones though.

Cheers
Davyo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae