- 1 Posts
Contact Photos and Facebook
Is there a way I can sync my phones contact photos with facebook so when I receive a message or call I can see their picture? When looking in my contact list it is fine, but if I receive a text message their picture doesn't appear. Unless I manually go through each contact, screenshot their picture, and then add it for it to show. Any advice??
- 04-17-2014, 05:34 PM #2
- 04-17-2014, 06:09 PM #3
- 04-17-2014, 06:34 PM #4
- 04-17-2014, 06:52 PM #5
- 06-19-2014, 05:44 PM #6
- 3 Posts
Re: Contact Photos and Facebook
ok so this has been irritating the hell out of me for a few days now and i finally figured it out. when you are looking at the contact if you hit the menu button one of the options in the drop down list is "Mark as Default". Select it and then it will let you set the default for the photo to use, phone number, etc.....
- By zackdbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 135Last Post: 06-28-2016, 09:15 AM
- By dvxdiv in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:09 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:23 PM
- By adawe in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:34 PM
- By cal777flyer in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 04-13-2014, 11:31 PM