Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Contact Photos and Facebook

Is there a way I can sync my phones contact photos with facebook so when I receive a message or call I can see their picture? When looking in my contact list it is fine, but if I receive a text message their picture doesn't appear. Unless I manually go through each contact, screenshot their picture, and then add it for it to show. Any advice??

Default Re: Contact Photos and Facebook

I'm stumped by this one, also. Synching with Facebook doesn't even appear to be an option!

I use an app for this called "Contact Picture Sync."

Quote Originally Posted by Foxling View Post
    Is there a way I can sync my phones contact photos with facebook so when I receive a message or call I can see their picture? When looking in my contact list it is fine, but if I receive a text message their picture doesn't appear. Unless I manually go through each contact, screenshot their picture, and then add it for it to show. Any advice??
    This worked for me. Did you download the Facebook App? It didn't work until I did that. I think I was able to sync the contacts after I gave my phone full permissions on the Facebook App.

Posted via Android Central App

Quote Originally Posted by trickym81 View Post
    I use an app for this called "Contact Picture Sync."
    +1 for this app.

Posted via Android Central App
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

ok so this has been irritating the hell out of me for a few days now and i finally figured it out. when you are looking at the contact if you hit the menu button one of the options in the drop down list is "Mark as Default". Select it and then it will let you set the default for the photo to use, phone number, etc.....