- 3 Posts
Slow Camera Response
I just got the S5 and noticed over the weekend as I was taking pictures that there was a very slow response to pictures being taken. It seemed as if the camera had to really take time to focus. One thing I noticed is that Image Stabilization was turned on and once I turned it off the picture taking was faster, however then i noticed a lot of my pictures not coming out as crisp and these were pictures of still objects. Is there something i am missing. What should the camera settings be for every day shooting.
- 04-13-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- 04-13-2014, 08:35 PM #3
- 04-13-2014, 10:36 PM #4
Re: Slow Camera Response
I am also disappointed by the slow camera. I returned my M8 and picked up an s5. I would love to give up my iPhone, but I have yet to find an android device that can match the 5s in both focus speed and picture quality.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Shel Prince in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 11:41 AM
- By thegrants82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2014, 02:20 AM
- By CHILLYWILL_95831 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 62Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:12 PM
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 04:00 PM
- By phonejack187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 08:03 AM