Charger Cover Broke

tipopilota

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have only had the phone since Thursday AM and when i went to go open the cover charger this afternoon to charge the phone, the cover came off totally from the phone. Is anyone else had this issue yet?

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had the problem, and I have actually been quite rough with my cover. Been curious about it's durability. I'm sure more users will have issues but it seems pretty durable.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Wow... that was quick. You would think that with all the hype that the S5 is water and dust resistant that Samsung would have a better made cover. To break that fast is unacceptable.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine has not broken yet. I'm hoping that they make cases for the s5 that have the charger cover like the otter box for my s3 did in case it does break off.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
No one has replied with what actually broke. I'm betting it just came off where its attached and either will go back in or at least still seal the port if you put it on. I also bet those that have a broken one yanked on the damn thing. I could be wrong though.

Posted via Android Central App

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It was only a matter of time before this happened. Hopefully it will be uncommon, and Samsung will do right by affected owners and replace it within the warranty period.

Chris Abbott

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Will SOMEONE answer the question as to what exactly broke on it? The little string hinge thing? What? Can you still put the cover on anyway even though it's broke?

xmostwanted559x

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
+1 It's kind of a PITA to open honestly.

I thought it was my case but I cut my case to make hole bigger and it's still a pain

- - - Updated - - -

It was only a matter of time before this happened. Hopefully it will be uncommon, and Samsung will do right by affected owners and replace it within the warranty period.

I hope warranty isn't a hassle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance