Post Your Current Heart Rate

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Thought I'd encourage the use of the heart rate monitor since its a feature of the phone
*This should be stickied*

I just did a workout!

Screenshot_2014-04-13-21-46-17.jpg

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I could see this being useful for some people who may need a quick read for health issues. Not sure if it should be stickied though since most won't come here to see others heart rates :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I could see this being useful for some people who may need a quick read for health issues. Not sure if it should be stickied though since most won't come here to see others heart rates :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Lol thats probably true

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Try to do at least 5 in a row to see its consistency. This was done on my S4 using Instant Heart Rate (free). It's pretty consistent.

saquganu.jpg

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Thought I'd encourage the use of the heart rate monitor since its a feature of the phone
*This should be stickied*

I just did a workout!

View attachment 112396

Hey Smooth, I want you to tell me whats the highest you can get your heart rate. Oh, you can't do it because its hard to hold the phone right?! Then get the Gear 2 or Fit and let me know. The hightest I ever got my HR was 178....I thought my heart was going to POP, lol! There was a woman once next to me on an elliptical machine and her HR was at 216!!!!!!!!! WHHATTT!!! Do womens HR go higher then mens?!?! She was going a lot slower than me, thats for sure, lol!!

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Try to do at least 5 in a row to see its consistency. This was done on my S4 using Instant Heart Rate (free). It's pretty consistent.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/14/saquganu.jpg

Yeah I used to have this app on my S4 as well, it worked pretty well

Hey Smooth, I want you to tell me whats the highest you can get your heart rate. Oh, you can't do it because its hard to hold the phone right?! Then get the Gear 2 or Fit and let me know. The hightest I ever got my HR was 178....I thought my heart was going to POP, lol! There was a woman once next to me on an elliptical machine and her HR was at 216!!!!!!!!! WHHATTT!!! Do womens HR go higher then mens?!?! She was going a lot slower than me, thats for sure, lol!!

LOL 178! Dang man I'm surprised u aint turn into the Hulk after that
Wow 216?! Can't u die like that?? lol

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
LOL 178! Dang man I'm surprised u aint turn into the Hulk after that
Wow 216?! Can't u die like that?? lol

LOL.....feels like my hearts coming up my throat thats for sure, lol! I was looking at that lady like she was crazy. I told her, I've never seen someones HR that high!! I was amazed, lol! My apologies, It may of been 208 as well, not exactly 216. It was definitely over 200! I should of taken a pic.