Galaxy S5: Lockscreen lag?
Hello everyone. Just came home with my new Galaxy S5 (Charcoal Black, AT&T) and noticed there is a small delay when opening the lockscreen. It's minimal, but noticeable coming from a Moto G and a Nexus 5. I had the Note 3 for a week last year-- it had the same problem and I was never able to fix it. I have done some research-- other have said it's related to s-voice, magazine, or SD card. I've removed the SD card and it hasn't helped, and even messing with the other app settings hasn't helped. For the record, I am NOT using any sort of security, just slide to unlock.
Does anyone notice the slight delay? It's about a millisecond longer for the screen to pop up than on my Moto G, which is disappointing. I know it's not a big deal-- if this is normal I will live with it but if mine is the exception I'll want to find a fix! Thanks guys.
- 04-13-2014, 09:18 PM #2
Re: Lockscreen lag?
Exactly what I meant smalba... on my Moto G the screen is already on as my finger is lifting off the power button. On GS5, it comes up a split second after my finger comes off the button. I am starting to think this is normal based off my experience with the Note 3... Again not a big deal just wanted to make sure it's not a defect or something a touch wiz feature may be causing.
- 04-13-2014, 09:50 PM #4
- 04-22-2014, 04:20 PM #6
- By mitchyhill in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:58 AM
- By Grimgrak in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:23 PM
- By redhat1001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:31 AM
- By pootyash in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
- By Aravindtop in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:39 PM