Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Question Auto Enable Power Saving Mode?

I just made the switch to the S5 from a my beloved Moto X, and I noticed that Power Saving Mode needs to be manually enabled.
    Is there a way to have it auto-enable at, say, 15% battery life remaining? I know the Moto X did this, but can you do it on the Samsung? Can't seem to find any answers.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

Default Re: Auto Enable Power Saving Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by tyguyone View Post
    I just made the switch to the S5 from a my beloved Moto X, and I noticed that Power Saving Mode needs to be manually enabled.
    Is there a way to have it auto-enable at, say, 15% battery life remaining? I know the Moto X did this, but can you do it on the Samsung? Can't seem to find any answers.

Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
    I wanted this to auto on as well but it does not seem to be the case. Looks like a manual turn on. Once the phone hits a low percentage it starts turning off certain features but if that is not enough and you REALLY need to make it count, looks like UPSM is up to the user to turn on.