Auto Enable Power Saving Mode?
I just made the switch to the S5 from a my beloved Moto X, and I noticed that Power Saving Mode needs to be manually enabled.
Is there a way to have it auto-enable at, say, 15% battery life remaining? I know the Moto X did this, but can you do it on the Samsung? Can't seem to find any answers.
Any help would be appreciated - thanks!
- 04-14-2014, 08:16 AM #2
Re: Auto Enable Power Saving Mode?
- By shanezam203 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 7Last Post: 04-15-2014, 09:32 AM
- By giper54 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-14-2014, 01:53 PM
- By Don164 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 03:48 PM
- By whitey1a in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:52 PM
- By whitey1a in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2014, 12:22 PM