NEW S5 - Only one complaint
Samsung knows what they are doing when it comes to phones, there is no argument there! I picked up the black S5 today and presently have the 32 gig SD card which would be perfect for the average user, but I am a picture taking fool! Since this camera (which rocks the house!) takes a large file picture, I think I will be picking up at least a 64 gig tomorrow.
The phone is smooth as a baby's bottom and I look forward to that larger battery (coming from a Nexus 5, which was familiar to a charger of some sort).
I have one complaint. That medium grey google search bar...............
How I wish I knew how, or if they could simply have an update in the OS that enables a transparent background with a slim white boarder for the google search bar. That thing ruins the homescreen in my opinion.
Am I alone here?
- 04-13-2014, 11:26 PM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: NEW S5 - Only one complaint
Re: the size of the pictures. I've been keeping it in 4:3 aspect ratio at 8 megapixels. 16 megapixels is completely unnecessary for the quality of the camera, as good as it is. And I find the 16:9 ratio a little goofy, really only necessary if you want to shoot wide.
- 04-13-2014, 11:49 PM #4
- 04-14-2014, 01:10 AM #5
- By MilitantRabbit in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 23Last Post: 11-17-2014, 12:04 AM
- By chefmorry in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 11-15-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Autokon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 23Last Post: 05-01-2014, 05:40 PM
- By Vivian Rodriguez in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Beedog1221 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:05 AM