Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lock Screen Notifications - New Android user

Hey everyone, new to the Android game coming from Apple and all I can say is that I'm never going back....ever lol. I do not miss my iPhone as much as I thought I would but there is one thing that is truly bothering me. This is the lock screen notifications or lack thereof. Iphone shows you what app received the notification and what the notification is via banners but the S5 does not. Any recommendations? Other than that I have no complains but the fact I cannot get off the phone haha

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Lock Screen Notifications - New Android user

Welcome to Android Central! There are a number of apps from Google Play you can install that mimic those kinds of lockscreen notifications. DashClock is one of the best, which allows you to add on numerous extensions that correspond to certain apps. Some of those extension apps are completely customizable. Lock Screen Notifications is another option.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you! But I just found out that we can't user lock screen widget for our phone. Kind of a let down. Maybe this Nova launcher I keep reading on will be easier to cudtomize

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    ROM
    R.D.D.T ND2 v1

This app + this app. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, and if you don't buy the premium version ($1- allows you to add themes, change colors) then you're just silly!