- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Setting so screen doesn't turn come on when receiving text??????
Does anybody know where to find the setting to turn off the screen from coming on when receiving a text? Every time I receive a text my screen comes on and I don't want it to do that, especially when I am at a movie or in class.
- 04-14-2014, 07:26 AM #2
- 04-14-2014, 07:32 AM #3
- 04-14-2014, 07:44 AM #4
Re: Setting so screen doesn't turn come on when receiving text??????
I use Google Hangouts as my text messaging program and it doesnt light the screen, Just let hangouts be your main text app and turn the stock one off
- By Brian Pratt1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 05-03-2014, 12:08 AM
- By andog88 in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:45 AM
- By Eric Ruiz1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:03 AM
- By truenoboy in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:32 AM
- By djxpress in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2014, 10:58 PM